It's almost Pumpkin Spice season and we are here for it! This treat is sure to get you in the mood for Fall - PROTEIN PUMPKIN SPICE BLONDIES! Recipe originally created by @caitlins_table .
See how it's made here!
∙2 scoops of Pumpkin Spice Chike Protein Coffee
∙1 cup vegan butter or unsalted butter
∙1/4 cup pumpkin puree
∙1 cup coconut sugar (or granulated)
∙1/4 cup light brown sugar
∙2 tbsp vanilla extract
∙1 cup oat flour (or all purpose)
∙1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
∙1 tsp salt
∙1 tsp cinnamon
∙1 ½ tsp baking soda
∙3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with non-stick spray and lining it with parchment paper
- Melt butter in microwave
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add the sugar and brown sugar. Then, using an electric mixer, add in the eggs and beat for 3-5 minutes
- Pour in the melted butter and add in the vanilla extract
- Add the pumpkin puree
- Sift the Chike, flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt into the mixture. Fold the ingredients until combined. Try not to over mix!
- Add in white chocolate chips and pour the batter in the prepared pan
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove the brownies and hit against counter 2-3 times. Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes
- Remove brownies and let cool