Celebrate every day with one of our most fun Birthday Cake Protein Iced Coffee recipes - PROTEIN CONFETTI SUGAR COOKIE DOUGH! Recipe originally created by @cleaneaterr.
See how it's made here!
- 2 scoops of Chike Birthday Cake Protein Iced Coffee
- 1 cup oat flour (or all purpose)
- 1/3 cup vegan butter (or unsalted), softened
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or granulated)
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- In a medium bowl, using a mixer, mix together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add in the almond milk and vanilla
- Mix in the Chike, salt and flour and stir until combined
- Fold in white chocolate chips and sprinkles (optional)
Leave a comment (all fields required)