DONUT mind if we do! You will fall in LOVE with this easy, perfect recipe! - PROTEIN DONUTS
See how it's made here!
- 2 scoops of Chike Vanilla Protein Iced Coffee
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup flour
- Frosting or Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and lightly grease the donut pan
- In a bowl, add in the maple syrup, coconut oil, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Then add the Chike, flour, and baking powder. Whisk to combine
- Add the batter to a ziploc bag with the corner cut and pipe the batter into the donut cavities, about ⅔ of the way full
- Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool
- Remove donuts and decorate as desired!
Leave a comment (all fields required)